Warhammer 40K Scenery

Warhammer 40K Scenery

Scenery plays a key role in Warhammer 40,000, each piece provides a unique and thrilling experience for each game.

Street stockade

Imperial Ruins

Basilica Ruins

 

Munitorum Armoured Containers

 

RYZA-Pattern STC Ruins

Battlefield Accessories Set

 

Plasma Thermal Regulators

Thermic Plasma Conduits

Heamotrope Reactor      

The reactor is almost ready to come online.
 















Plague Marines

Death Guard Plague Marines

No Traitor Legion stands as high in Nurgle’s favour as the Death Guard. Swollen with the Plague God’s blessings and utterly devoted to the corruption of realspace in his name, the hulking Plague Marines that comprise their mainstay despoil all in their path while chanting praise to their gruesome patron. -:GW

Plague Marines

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Blightlord Terminators

Lord Felthius

 

 

Plague Marines Champions

Noxious Blightbringer
Foul Blightspawn
Biologus Putrifier
Plague Surgeon
Noxious Blightbringer
Malignant Plaguecaster
Plague Marine Champion

 

 
Typhus
Lord of Contagion

 

 

 

 

  •  Poxwalkers

     

     

     

     

     
  •  

     

    Vehicles

    Blight-Hauler
    Rhino
    Plagueburst Crawler

Chaos Cultists

 

 

Ultramarines

Ultramarines

A strong core of reliable and adaptable warriors that can lay down fire while advancing or holding down terrain is an invaluable aid to any tactician. In the case of strike forces bolstered by Primaris battle-brothers, this role is fulfilled by the Intercessor Squads. -:GW

Intercessors

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

Tactical Squad

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reivers

 

 

 

 

 
Primaris Space Marine Officers

Lieutenant with power sword
Lieutenant Calsius
Librarian
Captain in Gravis Armour
 
Primaris Captain

 

 

 

 

 

Primaris Space Marine Terminators

Terminator Sergeant (5th Edition)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Space Marine Aggressors

 

Space Marine Hellblasters

 

 

Dreadnought

Dreadnought
Dreadnought

 

 

 

Ultramarine Heroes

 

Apothecary

 

 

 

 

Inceptor

 

 

 

Primaris Chaplin

 

 

 

 

Vehicles

Rhino

 

 

 

 

 

Streetlight diorama

Streetlight diorama

 

Building

I was recently contacted and asked to make a street light as a bolt on to a clients existing diorama . The street light is made from 6 mm foam board strips, the centres sanded out for the LED’s cable. I glued the two strips together, sanded it down giving it shape. Repeating the same process with corner and the lights neck. A small piece of foam cut for the light cover and using a small plastic tube to complete the street light.

I have also been asked to make a removable base for the light. Using both 6 & 10 mm foam boards, glued together and paving stones etched in the foam with a cable run drilled through the foam. I might redo this base to make sure the light fits slots into it more securely.

Rebuild

I decided in the end to completely remake the base, I was just not happy with it.  The new one is double the size of the original with a hole big enough for the streetlight to sit securely in it with a cable run drilled in between the two layers of foam board.  Pavement flags and curb stones where etched into the board, then damage was applied to the flags.

Painting

Satisfied with how this turned out, I applied the first coat of paint to the streetlight and base.

When the base coat had dried I went over the paving slabs with a light blue/grey, the curb using a light grey.  Taking a fine brush I painted in between each slab and crack with a dark brown.  I dry brushed a dark grey over all the cracks, the tarmac at the back and the edges of the curb.  Using a thin brush to dab black into all of the cracks, dry brushed black over the tarmac at the back, dry brushed white over each of the paving slabs to complete the base of this piece.

 

While this was drying I turned my attention onto the lamppost, painting the bottom and the neck join using the light blue grey, then the rest of it with a light brown, with a coat of metallic silver cover it.

After it had dried, I was not overly happy with how it looked so I mixed up a lighter brown and went back over it.  While it was still wet I added a light coat of white and blended it in.  

I turned my attention back to the base and dry brushed white across the entire surface and edges, the effect I have to say I am rather proud with how it turned out!

Turning back to the lamppost I dry brushed a light grey over the body and neck, followed by white then finishing dry brushing black over the entire post.

Completed

With lamppost finished, I have put both pieces together and here it is.  I will be putting up my usual final pictures soon.